Thoughts of Europe

Monday, July 13, 2015

A year ago, there's a blog post from Rappler about "DIY guide to planning your dream Paris trip – on a budget". The author said it's entirely possible to go on a 7-day Paris trip for only P50,000. Paris is possible! I was like, "Yea right, it is possible but why the hell would I spend 50k for a 7-day trip?" At the back of my mind, I was envious of this person who could afford to get on a 15-hour journey to France, to see the Louvre, the Trocadero, the arrondissement, the Seine. He's lucky as fck!
I can go to Europe! I am going to Europe.
And when I do...

Here's 12 of the many things I will see and do in Europe:

1. Eat baguette, cheese and wine at the Seine banks



















2. View the Eiffel from the Trocadero ( I have no interest to go to the top of the tower, duh?)

















3. See Prague castles, walk the Charles Bridge, sample their beer (I hate beer.)



















4. Ski, train rides, cable car ride in Interlaken, Switzerland
























5. Eat an authentic (linguine) pasta dish with a view of these orange roofs of Florence, Italy

6. Climb the Duomo of Milan, Italy and window-shop at Galleria Vittorio





















7. Cycling in Amsterdam because the Dutch had a great fighting spirit. The battle goes on as they know they would get a bicycle lane! Awwww.






















8. Brussels at night





















9. Madrid, just because someday I'd love to say, "Yup, I've been to Madrid."













10. Walk on cobblestones for a change


















11. Fall peg (which we don't have in the Philippines), wear scarf, down jacket and boots



















12. Budapest's London-like bridges and House of Parliament.
Yea, it isn't London!






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What about Switzerland, Austria and Germany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the more reason to go back to Europe!!! :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe